The crew discusses the Kyle Rittenhouse trial.
"We have created a system that puts a kid in the position of defending a city against the vermin of society, while grown men who swore oaths to serve and protect the public just stood idly by."
According to the left, some streets and trees in neighborhoods and cities are a product of white privilege.
All that and more on this episode of The Saulty Show
- Kyles Rittenhouse's victims
- Prosecution's strange line of questioning
- Prosecution's own witness inadvertently exonerates Kyle
- The Moment Kyle Rittenhouse Won
- The prosecution's blurry image of proof to provocation
- Judge Absolutely destroys the Prosecutor
- Judge screams at the prosecutor
- Judge yells at Prosecutor Thomas Binger over previous ruling
- Kyle Rittenhouse breaks down in tears while testifying
- Tulsi Gabbard : "The prosecutor in the Rittenhouse trial clearly didn’t do due diligence.."
- German commercial about feeding hungry Americans
- Kamala Harris asks NASA if they are able to "track trees" by race
- Pete Buttigieg says roads have racist past