The Thought Police
May 2nd, 2022
1 hr 34 mins 23 secs
About this Episode
1984 is no longer a novel warning us about a possible dystopian future. It is here. And it's become the "how-to" book for those who are consumed by an evil desire for mass manipulation, and control over human speech and expression.
- CNN's David Zurawik: "Dangerous" with Elon Musk buying Twitter, we need to look to Europe. "You need regulation. You cannot let these guys control discourse in this country or we are headed to hell..."
- Mayorkas vows to end Title 42 pandemic policy at border
- Alejandro Mayorkas (Homeland Security Secretary) wants to identify citizens who show signs of 'descending into violence'
- Nina Jankowicz was spreading lies about trump supporters back in 2020
- Nina Jankowicz and her terrible singing
- Ron DeSantis vows to fight back against Biden's "Ministry of Truth"
- Tik Tok on the perfect match