Biden goes to the G7 and it's painful to watch. At least there are no more mean tweets.
Kamala's first foreign trip went about as well as a train wreck. She was compelled to tell Guatemalans to not "come" to the border. Alexandria Ocasio Cortez was not too happy about that message though. In fact, she's been overall unhappy with her party's inability to pass any further leftist legislation. Cocain Mitch and the rebel Republicans are running out the clock on their reign.
Elon Musks' girlfriend fantasizes about communism and has a plan to expidte its implimentation. It involves vaccines and AI. The dystopian future is right around the corner.
All that and more on this episode of The Saulty Show
- Fundraiser: Help Isla Cook Recover In The Burn Unit
- Ron DeSantis walked out on stage and had this message for the fans at the Gulf Coast Jam music festival in Florida!
- H3 After Dark - "You don't even have to think about it"
- Slow Biden at the G7. Senile man
- Kamala's Commie cookies
- Lester Holt challenges Kamala
- Uninformed Biden voters
- "I'm gonna come" - Trump
- Yeonmi Park | The Jordan B. Peterson Podcast - "The Price Of Silence"
- Grimes - A.I. Is the fastest path to communism
- Race Of Alien Women
- The More You Know